So you are staring at a solo ad. You are wondering if this is worth putting money into. If you have one ready to go then you want to know what to say. This article is about the good stuff you need for affiliate marketing solo ad tips.
1. Go for quality not quantity. If you see cheap solo ads like $5 or $10 don’t even bother. What really works is to spend $1000 to $5,000 if you can so that you immediately tell if the list is worthwhile. Your first ad should be a test. After the test you know if you can give up on that list, ramp it up or tweak it.
A goal to shoot for when testing is 1000 opens. In 30 days you should see what results you have gotten. Of course this means you will want to followup via email.
2. Know the list you are placing an ad with. It helps to know things like how old is the list. What age group is the list? What country are most of the subscribers from? What was the last date the list was sent an email? What is the list size? What are the average open rates, click through rates? How many clicks should I expect? How much? What is the history of the subscribers buying a product at the same price as yours? How did your seller get the list?
These sort of things help give you an inside look at the list.
3. Promote to buyers. This may seem like something to overlook but very important none the less. Buyers tend to buy more. Non buyers don’t. Promoting to buyers may will be worth paying extra because the quality is better.
4. Followup. When following up, keep in mind that your goal is not to sell. It is to pre sell. Yes you want to sell, but you should load heavier on the backend so at first you want to build authority, trust, and even a relationship. You want to tell your story. You want to include humor or personality in the follow up messages and you want to deliver value. When you give value, you give the subscribers something and in turn they want to give money back to you. People tend to feel obligated to reciprocate when they are given something. You want to give without expecting anything back in return though because you will feel better.
It is also important to empathize with your reader when following up. You may be a millionaire 60 year old man, but who is your reader? Is she a struggling 24 year old married mom. She may want to blame things on outside circumstances such as her boss or her car. Instead of brushing her off, speak to her passions. You can say things like, ” your good old boss doesn’t want you to quit your job because he knows he can tell you what he wants you to do.” See how that works?
Here are more affiliate marketing solo ad tips. You should ask these questions when communicating to your reader.
5 questions need to be answered before someone buys.
1. What is it you are you offering?
2.What is going to do for me?
3. Why should I believe you?
4. How much does it cost?
5. How do I get your service or product?
Before we go, always do remember to get the right niche solo ads for your products. For example, if your niche is in Health & Fitness, search and buy health & fitness solo ads from your seller.
Thanks for reading my article on affiliate marketing solo ad tips.